DigTix offers constantly
As your centralized 811 ticket management system, DigTix ensures you can efficiently complete every dig ticket that comes down the line and effectively maintain the circle of communication between 811 call centers, utility owners and contract locators.
- Take photos and attach multiple field images/video to your ticket automatically while in the field within the DigTix app.
- Uploaded images/videos include LAT/LONG coordinates and time-stamped metadata tags to track worker movements.
- Optimize ticket travel times by considering road closures, traffic flow and distance and with multi-stop route planning and hands-free voice navigation.
- Deliver important announcements across the organization and host live chat, coaching discussions.
- Easily review previously located tickets by searching address, street, or place information to quickly receive past information thanks to 7+ years of data retention.
Enhanced Safety and Compliance
- Continuously monitor the state of responses that are due soon and overdue with the DigTix Dashboard.
- Allow users to quickly filter out tickets based on Positive Response Due Dates with DigTix’s Quick Filters Panel and get alerted when tickets are due through the Ticket Grid.
- Create and manage specific work order requirements that are generated once the locate request has been completed.
- Automatically calculate risk scores associated with excavators and provide the associated reference data while viewing tickets.
- Investigate and analyze potential incidents with D.I.R.T. compliant reporting tools, which includes mapping, diagramming, original ticket data referencing, image file review and automatic reporting to help streamline compliance.
- Enhance damage prevention efforts and help utilities achieve safety goals with Utility Locate Audits, Critical Asset and Adverse Excavator Patrols.
Streamline and optimize your 811 ticket management
Talk to our experts
Better Work Results
- Provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations via DigTix BI, or Business Intelligence, which includes advanced business and operational analysis capabilities.
- Automatically issue locate requests via assigned regional territories, key word indicators, time and date variable settings to reduce management problems.
- Protect valuable infrastructure using data to identify potential challenges and deploy your resources efficiently.
- Leverage drag-and-drop analytics platform to provide business intelligence data that addresses operational and forecasting needs.
- Utilize ad-hoc reporting functions based upon customizable functions and allow users to quickly generate invoicing, auditing, productivity, compliance and history/log reports.